OKO Group is an international real estate development firm established by Chairman and CEO, Vladislav Doronin — a successful and respected international developer, with a track record of more than 75 million square feet of world-class commercial, retail and luxury residential space over a total of 71 buildings.
- Downtown Miami office market activity was relatively flat pre-pandemic, with no new Class A tower being delivered in more than a decade
- Leasing activity was dominated by ‘musical chairs’ among existing Miami tenants
- Average square footage requirement among Class A tenants was 5-,000 – 10,000 square feet
- 830 Brickell pre-leasing campaign launched prior to an anchor tenant being secured
- Solidify 830 Brickell as the marquee office tower for blue chip companies seeking premium office space in Miami
- Drive the capital and business migration trend by generating momentum around new to market tenant announcements
- Differentiate 830 Brickell’s design, technology, and amenities as being best in class in the Miami market
- The only trophy tower in Miami capable of attracting Class A tenants in search of first generation space
- A ‘blank canvas,’ offering tenants the chance to customize space for their post pandemic needs
- Market leading amenities, technology, and security features
- A central location in the heart of Brickell steps away from transit, shopping, dining, residences, and more
- ‘First to market’ asset that will be move in ready several years before the next tower is completed
- Capitalize on high-impact media relations (nationally and regionally) to shape the narrative surrounding 830 Brickell and the South Florida office market.
- Position 830 Brickell on the forefront of the business migration trend, framing the tower as the address of choice for inbound firms.
- Secure thought leadership opportunities for team principals that set 830 Brickell apart in the market while lending credibility to favorable market narratives.
- Develop a fast action response protocol for managing sensitive issues related to the COVID 19 pandemic and changing market conditions.
- Amplified our campaign messages and engaged target audiences across social media platforms, with a focus on target audiences, including office brokers, global companies and executives looking to relocate to the Miami market, and the regional business community
- Leveraged owned content and email marketing as vehicles for communicating directly with our primary broker audiences, as well as tenants and prospects
- Positioned OKO Group and Cain International executives as thought leaders for speaking engagements and in-person panels surrounding the Miami real estate market, including with Bisnow and Commercial Observer
- Secured high-impact award opportunities highlighting 830 Brickell, its development team, and the tower’s impact on the regional office market and business community
- Sustained a continuous flow of leasing activity throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, with 100% of all office space leased and committed six months prior to completion
- Achieved all-time high Class A rental rates for the Miami market, in the range of $125-150/square foot
- Established OKO Group and Cain International as a formidable JV team responsible for setting new standards for commercial development in South Florida
- Secured a ‘who’s who’ roster of new-to-market tenants