CMC Group is a Miami development firm focused on residential, commercial, and retail properties. For the last 30 years, the firm, founded by visionary developer Ugo Colombo, has defined luxury and timelessness within the Miami real estate market through unmatched attention to detail and a commitment to building premium quality product.
Brickell Flatiron marked CMC’s first luxury tower off the waterfront in an urban setting. The firm branded the development around panoramic views and amenities to lure buyers from markets where skyscraper living is the norm – places like New York, Europe, Brazil, and China.
- Establish Brickell Flatiron – and the Downtown Miami/Brickell condo market – as a desirable option among luxury buyers and brokers in select regional, national and international markets, with the goal of supporting sales activity
- Enhance CMC Group’s position as one of South Florida’s most credible and experienced development firms, with a proven track record of delivering successful residential projects that appreciate in value over time
- Protect the CMC Group/Brickell Flatiron brand amidst sensitive matters through crisis and issues management
Emphasize CMC Group’s developments as a platform for illustrating the firm’s reputation for building timeless properties synonymous with distinctive architecture and design, functionality, and quality
- Guided Brickell Flatiron from sales launch, through construction, and beyond completion, using strategic communications as a mechanism for highlighting the project’s sales momentum, construction progress, and unique amenities and design features.
- Leveraged integrated communications to support Brickell Flatiron’s sales and marketing campaign and ensure steady sales activity, with the entirety of the building’s 527 residences sold out within one year of delivery.
- Secured widespread international, national, and regional media coverage that created heightened visibility for the project and added credibility for its development and design teams.