Situated in the heart of Coconut Grove, the newly redeveloped CocoWalk will soon welcome five new beauty and wellness brands to the alfresco lifestyle center, beginning later this year.
The latest retailers to join CocoWalk’s a-list tenant roster include:
- GlossLab, a membership-based nail studio from New York that’s opening its first Miami location at CocoWalk. Founded by former hedge fund executive Rachel Apfel Glass, investors of GlossLab include David Grutman, The Chainsmokers, and Keke Palmer.
- Antidote Wellness Labs, a boutique fitness studio focused on High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), nutrition, and holistic wellness.
- Gas Bijoux, a chic jewelry brand from Saint-Tropez.
- Skin Lab by Barba Skin Clinic, founded by Harvard-educated dermatologist Dr. Alicia Barba, who previously partnered with Skinceuticals.
- 3D Brow Studio, specializing in curating perfect eyebrows.
In addition to these retailers, the highly anticipated opening of Botanico Gin & Cookhouse – Miami’s first restaurant to embrace gin’s international resurgence – is on track for a late summer/early fall opening. Miami Beach favorite Sushi Garage will also open at CocoWalk later this fall.
The new retailers join an impressive line-up of national, regional, and local concepts open at CocoWalk with restaurants that include PLANTA Queen, Mister 01 Extraordinary Pizza, Sweetgreen, and Salt & Straw and retailers like Bluemercury, FP Movement, Edward Beiner, Europann, Edite Mode, Late Night Gypsy, Sportive, Coco Cigars, The Spot Barbershop, and School of Rock.