The InterContinental Miami hotel has been a fixture in downtown Miami’s skyline for more than 30 years, watching over the city’s urban core as progress takes shape on surrounding streets.
Never content with the status quo, the hotel’s ownership turned hands in 2012 with a $30 million renovation complete with new room designs, a signature restaurant and a 19-story digital canvas on the building’s façade. The LED display gained instant notoriety for its cheeky messages and dancing silhouettes, scoring headlines around the world and transforming the hotel into a viral sensation overnight.
Maintain a 30-year old hotel’s edge amidst new competition in one of the world’s most dynamic tourism markets.
A branding and media relations campaign aimed at consumer and trade audiences across the U.S. and in key feeder markets internationally.
Our program has defined the InterContinental Miami as a destination of choice among business and leisure travelers visiting Miami – and among locals — while supporting revenue growth through guest occupancy, food and beverage outlets, and major events.
- Strongest ADR and occupancy in the hotel’s 30 year history for four consecutive years
- 52% of all press coverage has been national or international
- 700 events welcomed 600,000 attendees in 2015
- 19-story digital canvas and its skyline dancers have become a global sensation
- Hotel and signature restaurant, Toro Toro, are ranked among top-10 on TripAdvisor.com
- Named one of South Florida’s Best Places to Work in 2015 and 2016 by the Sun-Sentinel