Yudi Fernandez, Jami Baker and Rachel Adler join Miami-based PR and Marketing firm.
Apollo Bank, BrickellHouse Condo, Carrfour Supportive Housing, Espacio USA, Hospitality Operations Inc., Lydecker Diaz law firm, and Resorts World Miami become newest clients.
MIAMI, FL – January 2012 – Miami-based public relations and marketing firm Schwartz Media Strategies has added three members to its team amidst steady growth that has seen the company expand its client base significantly over the past six months. The firm’s new members include Senior Account Executive Yudi Fernandez, Account Executive Jami Baker and Account Executive Rachel Adler. Their appointments come as the firm adds clients in three of its key practice areas: real estate, hospitality and professional services.
The firm’s newest clients are Apollo Bank, BrickellHouse condominium, Carrfour Supportive Housing, Espacio USA, Hospitality Operations Inc., Lydecker Diaz law firm, and Resorts World Miami:
* Apollo Bank, formerly Union Credit Bank, is a $215 million locally-owned and operated community bank focused on serving entrepreneurs and small businesses.
* BrickellHouse, a 374-unit luxury condominium by Newgard Development, is the first newly-planned condo project to take shape in Miami’s urban core since 2008.
* Carrfour Supportive Housing is a nonprofit that provides permanent housing and supportive services for formerly-homeless families and individuals in Miami-Dade.
* Espacio USA, a subsidiary of Spanish developer Inmobiliaria Espacio, is expanding into the US and focusing on downtown Miami with the renovation of the mixed-use 1400 Biscayne Center building.
* Hospitality Operations, Inc. is South Florida’s largest developer of Hampton Inn-branded hotels, including the brand new 221-room Hampton Inn & Suites Brickell.
* Lydecker Diaz is a full-service commercial law firm with more than 60 lawyers serving clients from offices in Miami, Orlando, West Palm Beach, and Bonita Springs.
* Resorts World Miami is a $3.8 billion, 30-acre Destination Resort project under development along Biscayne Bay in downtown Miami.
“From day one, we set out to grow our firm with an emphasis on diversity, and the sectors that drive Florida’s economy,” said Tadd Schwartz, President of Schwartz Media Strategies. “The fact that Schwartz Media Strategies has experienced significant growth in the areas of real estate, hospitality and financial and legal services in the second half of 2011 is a positive sign that companies are bolstering their public relations, marketing and social media activities headed into 2012. These areas are among the first things businesses consider when preparing to pursue new business and invest in human capital again. With a new year upon us, business for public relations firms should be looking stronger as companies begin to feel more secure with their bottom line.”
Schwartz Media Strategies’ newest members join the firm with diverse experience in public relations, marketing and journalism. Senior Account Executive Yudi Fernandez previously worked as a real estate and business reporter for Miami Today newspaper. In her new role, Ms. Fernandez will develop and manage proactive media relations and marketing activities on behalf of clients in the firm’s real estate and financial services practices. She is pursuing a master’s in business administration at Nova Southeastern University and earned a bachelor’s degree at the University of Florida.
As Account Executives, Jami Baker and Rachel Adler will support client account management, proactive media outreach, and community relations and marketing strategies in the firm’s legal and corporate practices. Prior to joining Schwartz Media Strategies, Ms. Baker was an Account Executive at Boardroom Communications and Ms. Adler worked at rbb Public Relations. Ms. Baker earned a bachelor’s degree at the University of Florida and Ms. Adler earned her bachelor’s degree at Boston University.
News of these additions follows the firm’s recent relocation from Coconut Grove to Miami’s Brickell Financial District, where it tripled its office space at 1101 Brickell Avenue office tower. More than an expansion, the move represented a strategic business decision for the firm, according to Vice President Aaron Gordon.
“Our new office in the Brickell Financial District positions us at the heart of the dramatic transformation underway in downtown Miami – the same revitalization that is being fueled by our clients in the real estate, legal, financial and municipal sectors. At the same time, our location affords our team daily opportunities to build and strengthen relationships with existing clients and business and civic leaders doing business in our urban core,” said Mr. Gordon.