This month’s edition of Florida Trend magazine explores the people, companies, and trends that are driving Miami-Dade County’s growth. From real estate developers and law firms, to emerging neighborhoods, banks and art museums, this editorial spotlight leaves no stone unturned. Click here for the digital edition, now available online.
- “We’re not an in-the-box kind of city that you can describe with single words or concepts. It’s a collaboration that cuts across cultures and concepts that make Miami a distinct international city.” – Bilzin Sumberg Partner, Al Dotson Jr.
- “Downtown Miami’s economic input is bigger than Disney World. It’s really a top economic driver for South Florida.“ – Miami Downtown Development Authority Executive Director, Alyce Robertson
- “New innovations in transit and infrastructure such as Brightline and The Underline are paving the way for a more vertical, connected future for Miami-Dade. Transit-oriented development is the primary solution in relieving our city’s congestion issues as residents can finally move throughout the region without being tethered to a car.“ – 13th Floor Investments Managing Principal, Arnaud Karsenti
- “The Downtown market’s distinctly urban feel has earned the city the name ‘mini Manhattan.” – CMC Group founder, Ugo Colombo
- “Years ago, a stay in Miami was likely centered around the beach. Today, you can plan an entire visit without ever setting foot on the sand.” – Institute of Contemporary Art, Miami Artistic Director Alex Gartenfeld
Also be sure to check out our firm’s full-page ad (below) and the section’s People To Know page, including our very own Tadd Schwartz.