Miami, FL – September 13, 2022 – Buoyed by a surge of businesses, residents and investors migrating to Florida, Schwartz Media Strategies – one of the state’s largest independent communications firms – has added five team members who will expand the firm’s public relations, digital media, and content marketing capabilities. Founded in 2005, SMS develops and executes integrated campaigns on behalf of best-in-class brands looking to grow their footprint in Florida, with an emphasis on sectors driving the state’s economy: residential and commercial real estate, professional and legal services, banking and finance, hospitality and tourism, public affairs, and arts and culture.
The Firm’s newest team members are listed below:
- Bryna Winer joins as Executive Director, bringing more than 20 years’ experience managing integrated public relations for some of South Florida’s most prominent law firms, banks, and real estate companies. Previously, Winer served as Senior Vice President at a Miami-based firm, where she oversaw client service, media relations, crisis management, and integrated marketing.
- Jen Le is an Account Director who spearheads integrated communication strategies combining media relations, marketing, and social media. Le has experience representing ultra-luxury developers, Michelin-star restaurants and chefs, and professional services and hospitality firms.
- Ivanna Agudo is a Senior Account Executive with experience implementing dynamic, out-of-the-box campaigns that span a range of mediums. She brings expertise representing residential and commercial real estate developers, professional services firms, and financial services companies.
- Jenna Bernstein, who joins as an Account Executive, supports the firm’s media relations and social media strategies for professional services and real estate clients. Prior to her arrival, Bernstein served as Marketing Coordinator for the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
- Maria Hernaiz is a Digital Account Executive who implements integrated strategies focused on amplifying clients’ messages and engaging with key audiences. Maria previously held roles at a luxury magazine, and operated her own e-commerce business.
“While the reach of our integrated campaigns extends far beyond Florida, we’ve built and grown our business by focusing squarely on our home state. We launched with this model because we saw the long-term promise of Miami and Florida, and that decision is now paying dividends. Today, the work we do is fueling Florida and moving Miami. Owning this position in the market is attracting talent and clients, and we anticipate continued growth in the months and years to come,” explains Schwartz Media Strategies Founder and President Tadd Schwartz.
In 2021, SMS sharpened its brand with the launch of a “Fueling Florida, Moving Miami” campaign that tapped into the influx of people and companies entering the Sunshine State. In 2022, Floridians filed 632,105 applications for new businesses, a 27 percent annual increase, according to federal data. Likewise, more than 220,000 residents moved to Florida from other states. As a result, 2021 marked the Firm’s best-performing year ever, and 2022 is on track to be even stronger. The company was recently ranked by PR Week as the fourth-largest public relations firm based in Florida, and the South Florida Business Journal ranked it as the third-largest public relations firm based in Miami.
Schwartz Media Strategies’ focus on counseling a diverse mix of multinational firms, public companies, and entrepreneurial business is rooted in the belief that Florida is a fast-growing market that has become a top-target for domestic and international investors. The firm’s client roster includes publicly traded companies such as Walmart, Skanska, JLL, Federal Realty; market-leading real estate firms such as Terra, Miami Worldcenter, CMC Group, Starwood Capital Group, OKO Group, ZOM Living, and Cain International; law firms including Bilzin Sumberg and Podhurst Orseck; and City National Bank and Apollo Bank.
“With the rush of companies entering Florida, we’re seeing heightened competition in all corners of our economy,” adds Schwartz Media Strategies Partner Yudi Fernandez Kim. “When it comes to executing integrated campaigns that attract capital, clients, and talent, few firms can compete with our deep community roots in the markets driving our state. Schwartz Media Strategies is the go-to agency for companies entering Florida and growing here, and the expansion of our team will ensure we continue delivering a high-level of service to existing clients, while positioning us to take on new ones.”
About Schwartz Media Strategies:
Schwartz Media Strategies is a Miami, Florida-based integrated communications firm specializing in public relations, digital media, and content marketing campaigns on behalf of best-in-class clients. The firm’s practices include residential and commercial real estate, tourism and hospitality, banking and finance, law and professional services, public affairs, and arts and culture. The firm is ranked by PR Week as one of the five-largest public relations agencies based in Florida. Lean more at http://www.schwartz-media.com. Connect with Schwartz Media Strategies via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.